Terms of Service
Last updated: November 2020
These Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") govern your relationship with www.voucherme.ie website (the "Service") operated by VoucherMe Ltd. ("us", "we", or "our").
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
2. Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
3. Fund Protection
VoucherMe gift vouchers (in both electronic and hard copy form) are an electronic money product issued by VoucherMe Limited. VoucherMe keeps all stored money exchanged for gift vouchers in a bank account which is separate and segregated from the assets of VoucherMe Limited. This means, in the unlikely event of VoucherMe Limited becoming insolvent, your money is protected and will be available for return to gift vouchers holders.
The Irish Deposit Guarantee Scheme does not cover claims made in connection with the issuing of electronic money.
4. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
1. The promoter is: VoucherMe Limited (CRO No. 653131) whose registered office is at Station House, Manulla, Co. Mayo, F23 VR02, Ireland.
2. Competitions are open to registered users of VoucherMe except employees of VoucherMe and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter competitions.
4. By entering a competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for competitions and details of how to enter are via http://www.voucherme.ie/competition
. Competitions will run on our website, Facebook and Instagram pages.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entries will be specified on the competitions Entry Form. After this date no further entries to a competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of competitions and how to enter are set out on each competition Entry Form.
10. By entering a competition, you agree to have your email address passed on to our 3rd party/parties directly involved in that competition for future promotional efforts by them.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant or by any third party connected with competitions.
13. Prizes will be as stated on the competition entry form and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
18. Competitions and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with GDPR and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
7. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes the copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Infringement") of any person.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, you must submit your notice in writing to the attention of "Copyright Infringement" of email@example.com and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and legal fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing your copyright.
8. Intellectual Property
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of VoucherMe Ltd. and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Ireland and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of VoucherMe Ltd.
9. Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by VoucherMe Ltd.
VoucherMe Ltd. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that VoucherMe Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
11. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall VoucherMe Ltd., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
VoucherMe Ltd. its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
13. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
15. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Terms of Service of www.voucherme.ie